TMC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TMC Forums

A local Brothel house in Furcadia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting log 29/8/7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arf_Paws
Admin
Arf_Paws

Meeting log 29/8/7 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting log 29/8/7   Meeting log 29/8/7 Icon_minitime30th August 2007, 11:49 am

[#] Meeting in session, employees type $meeting please
Sally D. smiles, hugs her
You say, "Hello everyone thanks for coming this week!"
You say, "I hope you furres are doing well, I will not hold you for long"
Dawn Dewdrop giggles and snuggles into Sally
You say, "First, Kitanar decided to take a long break from furcadia. While IC I find it sad that Arf is now single, I'll ask you furres to be patient as I used to have 2 co owners and I have none now"
Gabraelle Sinclaire: Thats ... sad.. :-(
Sally D. listens
Unit 933 Zacharias: I'll be your mate!
Dawn Dewdrop: No me!!
Dawn Dewdrop: I'm cuter!
Dawn Dewdrop giggles
Gabraelle Sinclaire: me me me! Im sexier! lmao
Unit 933 Zacharias: Back off hooker I called him!
You say, "it's fine, until I can find a suitable replacement, it'll be big ol' me running the show ;-)"
Unit 933 Zacharias: he winked at me!
You say, "Another thing I noticed is for the ladies and gentlemen"
You say, "A mixed bag of criticism"
Dawn Dewdrop sighs "Uh oh"
Unit 933 Zacharias suddenly pinches Gabby's ass.
Gabraelle Sinclaire: O_O
You say, "It seems pretty hard for ladies and gentlemen to find company, why?"
You say, "You only need to approach a person and interract"
Nyshia is perplexed, has found it rather easy.
Sally D.: May I offer advice?
Unit 933 Zacharias: Same here
Farasha is always at ease
You say, "Yes Sally?"
Sally D.: for those who have problems finding courage to approach furres, use whispers. A technique I often use is make a post about me dropping my handkerchief near a furre as I walk by to the hall, they always follow
Dawn Dewdrop raises her hand
You say, "Great idea, very original, I like it"
You say, "Yes Dawn?"
Unit 933 Zacharias: hmmmm cowboys do wear one of those
Dawn Dewdrop: shakes her head "I have no complaints...I always manage to find somone to entertain...it helps if you hang out in the bar, because the people that are there are often looking for company. I usually sit behind the bar and try and help the tender, that way I don't really even have to start a conversation, they just happen!!"
You say, "Then why is that that whenever I go to the bar I see furres alone with gents and ladies quietly sitting? This is not something I want to see.."
Unit 933 Zacharias: I think it's harder for strippers to find work than it is for gents and ladies. People want more than just a show now.
You say, "Oh really? Ayame was a good stripper, he offered private shows..."
Unit 933 Zacharias: I do too, but like I said when I do those, they want more.
You say, "it's up to you by then"
Unit 933 Zacharias: And if they grab ya like I have been quite a few times, still trying to provide good service, ya kinda have to let them
Nyshia shrugs, "I'm usually very blunt about it..sometimes I'll just ask if they're seeking company or I'll chat them up and then inquire in the talking and if its what they want I'll take them somewhere private."
You say, "I'm glad you're doing well Nyshia... by the way you can remove the trial status, if you want an entrytext let me know"
Dawn Dewdrop: Well, whenever I'm in the bar, I usually the only Lady there, and sometimes I'll have three guys who need entertaining and other times there are none. It would help if every lady got a list of the other ladies names in case she needs back up. So then she can just whisper them and kind of act as a wing man!!
Unit 933 Zacharias: OOOOH can I have one!
Nyshia: Okay, I'll come up with one. Um..unless you have a nice one in mind already. ^.-
You say, "you'll know your friends soon enough Dawn... and yes to both but I don't compose them, I just scribble them in the DS"
Unit 933 Zacharias: HEHE YAY!!!
Nyshia: Yes you have one in mind? or not?
Nyshia is easily confused.
You say, "Well yes but as I said I don't compose them"
Gabraelle Sinclaire: oooh another thing I wanted to bring up to you arf..
Nyshia: Oh, darn. Its always nice to have someone else's opinion of you and how you should enter.
Dawn Dewdrop nods in agreement with Nyshia
Nyshia shuts up to let Gabby speak.
You say, "True... I used to make them but I felt it was too much pressure and it was annoying to change"
Gabraelle Sinclaire: I think you should have a ... rule, that if anyone (that goes for staff members too) has sex in public, they should get banned for a week. For first offence. Sociophobia (Gabby's IC daughter) was caught having sex last night in the pool room... and the guy she was with... was being a total twink to both Zach, and Gabby (IC). He wasn't posting three lines... he wasn't doing shit... save for sitting there, two linin it.
You say, "Find soemthing you want to see every time you come here"
You say, "No, sorry"
You say, "only the hall and bar are exempt of open sex"
Gabraelle Sinclaire: hmmm..
You say, "Of course if someone can't rp properly, you let a manager or me know and it's out"
Unit 933 Zacharias: oh cuz Nox got on my case about them having sex in the pool room, telling me he was pissed cuz they weren't suppose to be doing that in public.
You say, "Well I'm the one making the rules and this is a brothel."
Nyshia: Well...it is a brothel
Unit 933 Zacharias nods
You say, "so as long as things are tasteful and following good rp standards it is fine"
Gabraelle Sinclaire: well I'm sorry, I didn't know it was allowed, or I wouldn't have braught it up.
Unit 933 Zacharias: hmmm how long does one have to work here to be considered senior staff?
You say, "I call them veterans "
Gabraelle Sinclaire rests her head on Zach's shoulder with a sigh, wishing her headache would go away.
You say, "enough to be trusted"
Unit 933 Zacharias nods again.
Dawn Dewdrop hands Gabby advil
Unit 933 Zacharias: oh I came up with my entrence text if ya don't mind
You say, "some take a month, some will not have it after 2 years"
Mirrabelle Scott takes her place, a bit late, and sits quietly...
You say, "not now Zach."
You say, "now for another point, task definitions."
Gabraelle Sinclaire: thanks dawn
Nyshia: Arf, will you be available to speak with after the meeting?
Dawn Dewdrop nods and shuts up
You say, "You took a job, see it as your "main" activity. You can patch and help others any time you want and feel like it"
You say, "the exception is guards"
You say, "and yes Nyshia"
You say, "Any questions?"
Dawn Dewdrop shakes her head
Mirrabelle Scott shakes her head.
Gabraelle Sinclaire: Well, for more news on my schedule... I lost my job... so I'll be around a lot more.
Dream Standard: Mature 16+ Environment
Current players: The Moonlight Club, General, Maes Hughes, Spirit Osumi, Aillish, Russell Tringham RT, Shak'hra, Sally D., Chrysoberyl, LLoyd Irving Aurion, Phantom Azrael, Kio Hiroshi, Ed H. Elric., Dawn Dewdrop, Farasha, Mirrabelle Scott, Deablo Heiderich, Unit 933 Zacharias, Emarin, Arf Paws, Zun Wu, Adrien Scott, Nyshia, Gabraelle Sinclaire, NightStalker Daydreamer, Kagiso.
25 players in the dream of The Moonlight Club - Victorian Brothel - Now Hiring!.
3874 total players online. Uptime 4 days 14:43
Max players this session: 4197
Max players today: 4197
You say, "So, anyone wishes to announce anything? I'm sorry to hear it Gabbie."
Unit 933 Zacharias: I'm pregnant
Dawn Dewdrop waves her hand a bit
You say, "Zach, while I appreciate the jokes, I would have enjoyed at least one constructive comment."
Gabraelle Sinclaire: o.o;;;
Dawn Dewdrop waves her hand more, wiggling in her seat
You say, "Yes Dawn?"
Dawn Dewdrop grins "When is the ball? I thought it was today...is it not happening, did I miss that memo?
You say, "I'm sorry, Hannah can't be around and she was organising it. It will be at a later date"
Dawn Dewdrop nods
Unit 933 Zacharias raises his hand
Nyshia raises her hand as well.
You say, "Yes Zach?"
Unit 933 Zacharias: I apologize, I like how things are here to be honest. I don't think there is much wrong if anything, other than what you mentioned about people just sitting quietly in the bar. Though I have noticed, people just feeling free to idle wherever they please, I think that is a bit of a problem. Not to mention, one in particular, a tendress leaving the bar to fulfill the duties of a lady while leaving customers that need service.
Arf Paws nods "I'm still doing what I can to rebuild a larger team. Some of you helped me last week by suggesting a friend of theirs, more needs to be done"
Nyshia waves her hand a little.
You say, "Yes Nini?"
Nyshia blinks at the nickname, but speaks, "I have done a little browsing on the site and frankly I hate freewebs, but there is no link to the forums and I was wondering who the website manager was?"
You say, "It was Night, wasn't it?"
Dawn Dewdrop: I though it was Noxi
You say, "Oh, right, Noxeema"
NightStalker Daydreamer: Hmm, I can see if I can give you the forum link
NightStalker Daydreamer: I'll have to get in touch with Noxie though.
Nyshia: Anyways, since I loathe freewebs...I wanted to offer my webadress for TMC to use if you're interested. Just erase everything on it and build your page. The address is : http://icygoddess.fieryangel.net
NightStalker Daydreamer: Whats wrong with freewebs? Just curious
Nyshia: Ads and such. I just dislike it. lol
Nyshia: Same with geocities and such sites as those.
NightStalker Daydreamer: lol
You say, "I'm not that good to speak with that kind of machine spirit Nyshia but Noxie will surely appreciate if it's quality hosting"
Gabraelle Sinclaire: If you want Arf.. since I'm having to create a website anyway for a friend of mine... I could just go ahead and host your website on my server... and run it from there... because... well... freewebs sucks, and I could make you a customly built one with custom art too
Unit 933 Zacharias sits quietly, one paw over his stomach. His ears were pinned back now while he just listened to everyone, wishing he had something to contribute.
Dawn Dewdrop holds her arm up with her other hand, resting her elbow in her palm.
You say, "Yes Dawn?"
Nyshia: I don't know if anyone's looked to see how many people are in the dream, but isn't there quite a few people that probably need tending, since the staff is in this room?
Dawn Dewdrop: "This about the website...I was wondering if would ever be updated with new employees and such..."
You say, "oh, definately"
You say, "since Kit took care of that usually, I'll do it myself on the forum"
Dawn Dewdrop nods "Okay, I'll go out and tend the bar if that's alright."
You say, "and I agree Nyshia."
You say, "Any more questions before we adjourn?"
Mirrabelle Scott tries to hold back Rosa, who raises her hand and says "Ice cream?"
Dawn Dewdrop giggles and waves at the baby
Teufel Geschenk is so not late >.>
You say, "Ohh ice cream sounds good... how about we go at the bar, serve people and eat ice cream?"
(You see Teufel Geschenk - Whisper)
> Only way to describe the female canine...deeply disturbing. Snake like eyes instead of normal wolf eyes. Waist length hair unnaturally straight, silken...It all fell upon her shoulders of what looked to be a broken straitjacket made of black leather, and seemed alive in some way, multiple straps seemed to extend from forearm and go inside that coat, covered in buckles and braces...seemed someone hadn't wanted her getting loose. Pants made in a similar fashion, adding an eerier tone to this furre. Voice, demon like, slightly scratchy (think marilyn manson esque) , along with a sharp tongue to end her features...[bi][single, looking][22 ic][guard@tmc]
Dawn Dewdrop nods in agreement
NightStalker Daydreamer: Woo
Nyshia giggles.
Teufel Geschenk smacks her forehead, she missed it, again...though the staff looked a bit thin.
You say, "I'll post a log of the meeting in the forums in the following 10 minutes. For those who want an entrytext just whisper it to me"
Mirrabelle Scott smiles and nods. And so does Rosa, seeming very pleased with herself.
Farasha goes to tend customers HRT
Back to top Go down

Meeting log 29/8/7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMC Forums :: OOC Dicussions-
Jump to: