TMC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TMC Forums

A local Brothel house in Furcadia

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabraelle_Sinclaire

Gabraelle_Sinclaire

Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire   Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire Icon_minitime19th August 2007, 9:34 am

Geisha fasioned raven hair framed her face, her attentive and focused cyan eyes left vulnerable to the gaze of any who looked upon her. Violet auds stood tall amidst her raven locks, always listening out for the most subtle sounds. With the beauty and serenity of the oceans, this Siberian beauty's succulent body was dressed in a perfectly-fit elegant black ball gown. Appetising to the eye, her angelic wings stretched out behind her, giving an aura of grace and perfection. [Mate:Rashick][Courtesan@TMC]

---------- (please note, Rashick wrote this description for me, not I. Thank him for all his hard work.)

(The longer, original description (I made myself).

Raven locks which normally hung freely was fashioned in a chinese geisha way; leaving her face vulnerable for attention. Violet auds rest neatly between strands of hair, atop her focused cranium, which took in the sounds of the ocean as it wafted up alongside the rocks. Cyan globes with black centers, take in and study every decent piece of scenery. This Siberian beauty, waits calmly amoungst the beach, wearing nothing but a fashionable black ball gown, which happened to be refurbished to fit her just right. It seemed to have been made back in the 1800's, during the renesaunce era. Gabby's body was succulent, yet appetising to the eyes, even within the confinements of that dress. Angelic wings, sprouted from shoulders, and gave her an angelic grace, causing her to look like an angelic being from another spiritual plane. Though her eyes alone could tell she was just as deadly as innocent. [Courtesan@TMC][Mate: Rashick]

--------------
(Pictures, to help you visualize the character)

This is Gabby in her Taur form

Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire Gabby_Taur

This is Gabby and Sensucht (her former Mistress, from years past.) R.I.P Sehn </3

Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire Gabby%20and%20Sehn%20-%20wip

This was a close up Forum Icon I made of Gabby. I figured People wanted to see a closer picture of her.

Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire Gabbyselfmadeicon

-------------

Currently looking for someone to draw a new picture of her. I can't seem to get past my artist's block. If anyone's willing, then please, please contact me through furcadia. <33
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gabraelle-sinclaire/

Gabraelle 'Maria' Sinclaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMC Forums :: Intros & Desc-
Jump to: